* We believe the gospel is the power of God for salvation through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. He saved us for the purpose of glorifying God and participating in his mission of saturating the world through making disciples (who make disciples).
* We believe the gospel has a past, present and future reality that continues to work in us. We have been saved from the penalty of sin (past reality) . . .the power of sin (present reality)…and the presence of sin (future reality)
* We believe that we have been given a new identity in Christ. We are now children of God (family) sent by the power of the Spirit (missionary) to serve our King (servant) in fulfilling his mission to be disciples who make disciples.
◦ We are Holy Spirit-filled missionaries sent as disciples to make disciples.
◦ We are servants of King Jesus committed to serving others.
◦ We are children of God who love one another as family.
◦ We are disciples of Jesus who want to make disciples of Jesus
What We Value:
* Bible: God's word is the foundation for all we do. So we acknowledge the importance of its truth being taught.
* Disciples: The call on every believer to be a disciple sent out to make other disciples. We do that by being ever more “fluent” in the gospel and finding ways to declare that to the people in our lives.
* Family: Our new identity in Christ is based in being one of the Heavenly Fathers dearly loved children, and as part of His family we live life together – as a family of missionary servants.
* Life. God wants us to live an abundant life – life to the full. Being his child is fun! We seek to live life in obedience to the teaching of Jesus Christ and experience the best life can offer!
How We Live Out Our Values:
* We gather in Missional Communities (Church is not a place, time, nor event): We are the church, and we gather in a family meal as we are intentional to share our lives and proclaim the gospel to each other.
* We gather together on Sunday morning (We build up on Sunday to send out on Monday): We gather together on Sunday morning - to study and learn the truth of the good news of the gospel as well as worship and pray together.
* We gather in a Third Place (We are a Family of Missionary Servants): We seek ways to serve each other and our community by gathering in a Third Place (not a home and not the Sunday gathering) to intentionally develop authentic relationships with our community, looking for tangible ways to share the good news.